[Healeys] Best spark plugs for Healey 3000

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 09:04:18 MST 2012

Hello Max;  Here are some links to files I made up that may help you select
the best spark plug for your use.  These are all in the 'Tech' section of the
AHC of S Ontario website at:
  http://www.ahcso.com

http://www.ahcso.com/pdf/S.%20Smith%20&%20Sons-Austin%20Healey.pdf

http://www.ahcso.com/pdf/smiths_parts_list_austin_healey_big.pdf

--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives