[Healeys] Tires

Freese, Ken Ken.Freese at Aerojet.com
Tue Sep 25 18:02:05 MDT 2012

Byron Quivey had a shop with wooden floors like shoe cobblers shack. He was
the best.
Ken Freese

-----Original Message-----
From: healeys-bounces at autox.team.net [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:54 PM
To: Healey Forum
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Tires

Many years ago (in fact, many many years ago), when I lived in Los Angeles,
there was a shop that did wire wheels.  Don't remember the name (not unusual
at my age), but I had a wheel repaired, and at that time it was supposed to
be one of the best in the country.  Not in the best part of town, even then,
but I remember that he had a set of five wires in the corner that someone
had sent from Tennessee to be rebuilt.  Anyone know what I am talking about?
Is it still there?

Mike

Healeys at autox.team.net