[Healeys] Driving Lights

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Apr 22 14:57:36 MDT 2013

I have them.  One says Lucus and the other Moss.  I wired them in separately with a relay thru the parking light switch.  I like them and they give a powerful beam----it is a little hard to keep them adjusted since they have a tendency to bounce a bit.

tom

---- Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe at gmail.com> wrote:

As a part of the wiring harness replacement and upgraded fuse panel, I
would like to install driving lights.  I have looked at the driving lights
offered by Moss.  I don't know that I am impressed with them.  Anyone have
experience with these lamps?  What alternatives are there out there?  I
cannot find anything on Ebay.

TIA