[Healeys] water temp/oil gauge

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sun Sep 1 11:30:21 MDT 2013

Before deciding on rebuilding, I checked out the new one Moss is now selling.  The fitting for the backlight--and,
possibly, the bulb as well--is different, and some of the very small text on the dial is missing, but otherwise it is a
decent aftermarket part.  Moss has a tech paper on it, and a Moss rep went out of his way to help me decide (and
encouraged me to get mine rebuilt).

It's an alternative.  I think you can splice the existing wiring to the newer light fixture.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net