[Healeys] HEAT SHIELDS

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Apr 2 09:23:19 MDT 2014

Keep in mind that heat shield material used on a vehicle today is not
necessarily selected because it is thermodynamically the best choice. Other
factors enter into the decision such as cost, weight, ease of forming,
longevity, ability to withstand the environment, marketability, etc. And those
are just the reasons I can think of. I am sure there are many others.
Gary