[Healeys] Gas Monkey Goldie

Robert F. Begani rfbegani at speakeasy.net
Sat Apr 5 15:07:15 MDT 2014

Hi Steve:

Wonder what happened to Salvage Title or Salvage Rebuilt Title laws.  We all
know that the Salvage Title can be diluted by moving the title registration
to states which are not so strict on the paperwork.  However, Texas has a
very strong Salvage Law see: http://tinyurl.com/7yeecyy

I read a lot about  Dennis Collins from the Jeep Blogs.  He is not well
liked because he charges outrageous prices for original parts and, sometimes
they are not of high quality.  At any rate, if someone wants to buy a
classic CJ5 or a classic Austin Healey already restored or rebuilt and has
the $$$, he does not care and neither does the Auction House.  Buyer beware.

Bob Begani
BJ8 Punta Gorda, Florida