[Healeys] Gearbox Buffer Bolts

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 6 02:05:43 MDT 2014

G'day

I was going to paint the gearbox of the BN3 today, but the it's been coming
down from above for days. So I cleaned the fasteners and that sort of stuff
you do when you're pretending to be busy, but should really be doing
something far more useful.

Anyway I trial fitted the gearbox rubber buffer that sits under the rear of
the overdrive, only to find that the two bolts I have are too small.
Although I am sure they came from there.

While I know that the gearbox mounts (welded to the chassis) for the car are
different than the production cars can someone tell me the bolt size that
are used to fix the buffer?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia