[Healeys] Bic Healey

Graeme Molony molony at dodo.com.au
Sun Apr 6 19:31:06 MDT 2014

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to here the sad news about Bic the last of the original family
involved with the development/production of both the Healey and the Austin
Healey.

Bic seemed like a rather nice guy the few times I met him and his wife Mary
both here in Aus. and on a few occasions on visits to various meets in the
USA.

As you said a sad day in deed

Regards

Graeme J Molony