[Healeys] Drum balancing

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Sun Apr 6 20:58:58 MDT 2014

Randy,
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending in getting drums balanced.
A few years back I had my rear drums balanced on my car and the difference
was remarkable.
I know of quite a few who have had their rear drums balanced and even the
most skeptical has been won over.

Tom Mitchell
1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you
do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John
Lennon