[Healeys] Hardtop for sale - BN7 - 2 seater - nice condition

RCT2BNC at aol.com RCT2BNC at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 14:21:56 MDT 2014

Hi all,

Before going the usual Craigslist or Ebay routes,  I thought there might be
someone on the list interested in a 2 seater hard top.  Top is in very nice
condition with the following exceptions:

ugly silver paint job
rubber is not serviceable
header clamps and "J" hooks need to be  rechromed

I do not know how authentic this is but I've had  it in storage for 20+
years. We just don't need it in Arizona.

Headliner is black material with a grain to it  except in the corner near
the window where it is smooth. Window is very clear  with some light
scratching.

Imprinted in the aluminum strip over the  right-hand side is:

6  /  011  62   1201

that "slash" might no be a slash...just not  sure

If you are interested in more information and  pictures or want to make an
offer, please us my other email at:   _azhealey at aol.com_
(mailto:azhealey at aol.com)

Thanks,

Ben Cohen
Tucson AZ
BN1, BN7 and BJ8.....those 2 AN5 turned into a '59  Elva Courier