[Healeys] Thottle linkage

Mitch dayton21 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 10:39:17 MDT 2014

Thanks everyone,

Upon closer inspection the throttle rod under the firewall seems good ...no
play...butB  dirty.I will save that job for the future....B  The concour
guidelines state the throttle linkage is "bare" metalB  unplated....andB I
spoke with my friend and fellow Healey maniac Tom M. and he had asked the same
question of DMH and BicB  years ago.....same answer "bare" metal.B  And so
without further ado..........back to the garage!

Mitch