[Healeys] Fw: Re: membership in the list disabled?

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 04:55:11 MDT 2014

I sent the message below to Richard off list, but as others seem to be having
the same problem I'm sending it to the list.  I suspect free email accounts
like Yahoo and Hotmail are getting these more often as Mark has had troubles
with them before.  It's possible our email accounts have been hacked.  I don't
recall ever getting any emails saying my account was about to be or had been
disabled (there's supposed to be three emails telling you your account is
going to be disabled for excessive bounces)  I re-enabled my account using the
procedure below and changed my email password.  So far so good.  Fingers
crossed.

Rick

"Madman in a death machine"
Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo