[Healeys] Subject: Re: Essential Buyers Guide ?

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 05:43:58 MDT 2014

I ordered mine off of Amazon a few days ago from a warehouse in Indiana (I am
in Kentucky). Amazon showed seven in stock and the shipping status shows it
was shipped yesterday. The warehouse is about 10 miles from me on the other
side of the Ohio River so I normally get it in two days.

Reid will be attending Springthing in Kentucky in a few weeks (See
bluegrassclub.com) and since I am picking him up at the airport I am going to
get my copy signed!

Jim Werner