[Healeys] Repair Magic

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:27:03 MST 2014

Dave and Interested Liters,

Just Google "Metal Shrinking Disc" or check out Youtube, there are plenty
of videos.

Here's just the first one I found.  As the video states, with patience and
a bit of practice you can almost eliminate body filler.  In fact when Ken
used to do his demonstration (20 years ago) he stated that all that was
needed after a quality repair was a high fill primer, no Bondo whatsoever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8cruauERmI

FYI here is a Hot Rod article on Ken Sakamoto.

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/body/hrdp_0805_auto_dent_repair/viewall.html

Cheers,

Curt