[Healeys] Spark plug color - what do you think

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Mon Apr 27 05:40:05 MDT 2015

Hi John, it looks like 23 in the photos, but photos can do that so
perhaps its all ok. You probably just need to tune your camera :) There
will always be carbon on the pistons I would not worry about that. It
sounds like your using the right fuel, I think that matches 98 fuel
here, so if your getting no or very little pinging, your probably fine.
Cheers
Larry Varley