[Healeys] island travel

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:55:22 MST 2015

Back in 70s our shop had a customer who was a financial advisor to a small
South Pacific island nation that had less than 20 miles of paved road. He
had an agreement with the king that they would periodically shot down the
hwy so he could race his car around at speed. Wish I could remember more
details.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
IT Consultant and Educator
sent from my phone.
what you get may not be what I meant to send.