[Healeys] Ring gear not fully seated in flywheel

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 18 20:29:28 MST 2015

Richard:

Yup – had that happen years ago to a friend’s 2 - seat tri-carb. Managed to bang it on sufficiently through the starter access hole in the rear plate in order to move the car .  Installed a new ring gear to the same flywheel as soon as we could – the car ran for many years after that with no further problems.

Man – was it noisy!

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb