[Healeys] Drum Brakes

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 09:38:19 MST 2015

The drum brakes on my 65 Oldsmobile would fade in heavy rain. I lived in
the Hollywood hills and when a classic LA gully washer storm would hit, I
was always scared shitless, that my brakes would fail coming down the
mountain. I had to leave double the room behind cars to deal with the
longer stopping distances.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR