[Healeys] Indoor Car Cover

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Jan 30 17:26:05 MST 2015

Gil,
    Yes it was expensive.  The base coat paint was $1100 for a gallon and a half.  You're right it did come out beautiful.  I only saw it outside in the sunlight today for the first time.  Wow!  I do not want to do anything to ruin the paint since I have so much money sunk into it.  It will be sitting for at least a month before I cover it.  I just wanted a cover because it will actually be sitting in my garage until the last week of May before I can get serious about working on it.  Besides, I made the last half of the payment to the painter today.  I hardly got enough money left to eat until my next payday 11 days from now!
Mike