[Healeys] British Car Forum

Simon Griffin simon_grif at msn.com
Wed Mar 4 21:05:19 MST 2015

The problem must be on my end then.   I was curious to see if David Townsend had posted any images of his BN1 prints that are forthcoming very soon, as he had been showing the 100M and S images on the forum.   My better half ordered a custom print for me for Valentines Day and apparently David has started laying out the regular 100's  as he has been checking the specifics of my car.
Simon