[Healeys] Tires AGAIN

Michael michael.salter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:34:25 MDT 2015

I know that this subject has been beaten around many many times but....
For anyone looking for a tire that is really close to the dimensions of those originally installed on our cars try these
http://m.tirerack.com/tires/TireResultsServlet?tab=ALL&width=165%2F&ratio=80&diameter=15&zipCode=#0
In all my years of Healeying I have never come across this size in a radial.
The inflated diameter is only 0.2" smaller than a Dunlop Road Speed.
Obviously not a "performance" tire...and made in China but, lets get real, by today's standards a Healey is not the epitome "state of the art" handling.

Michael S
BN1 #174