[Healeys] non Healey - Sebring 1965

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Mar 26 15:52:43 MDT 2015

I did notice the A-H in the line, but had no idea who it belonged to. And
you're welcome about the photos, I too thought they were quite historical.
Now  if I could find the same amount of photos from the 1967 Sebring as I
once owned  the Triumph TR-4A that won its class at Sebring that year, maybe I
could  get a glimpse of it competeting.  Glad you enjoyed the photos and
thanks  for the additional information.
Cheers!
Steven

In a message dated 3/26/2015 2:06:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,