[Healeys] HD8 metering needles

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Sep 28 19:17:06 MDT 2015

run down the highway at 60mph for 5-8 minutes. shut off engine and coast
to the shoulder. Remove a couple plugs..say #1 and #6 and look to see if
they are black/carboned up/ wet or are they dry/coffee w/cream color?
Or find a shop with a gas analyzer who will check the exhaust gas at
different rpm ranges.. I prefer the 1st way as the test is under normal
loads...
dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/