[Healeys] Shipping Healey to Europe

Randy Hicks healey100m at me.com
Sat Feb 6 08:43:38 MST 2016

Greetings, there are several of us interested in shipping our Healeys to Europe for the 2018 5th European Meeting. We are just starting to explore the options. We expect to tour after the event.

Those of you who have shipped in or out of Europe, can you recommend a cargo company?

Also the port charges, duties and custom fees seem quite expensive. Do these change with country/port? and do you have recommended ports that are easier to work with than others?

This is new to us so we would appreciate any info you can share and will take this off-line going forward.

Thanks for any help.

Randy

Randy Hicks
Austin Healey Concours Registry Committee
AHCA 100 Registrar
www.austinhealey100m.com