[Healeys] 100 water pump

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:22:02 MST 2016

Ah, the two erudite Michaels: grammarians in our midst (or should I say
list).   Methinks I should now mind my punctuation forthwith and
henceforth. But, talk about grammer, oddly enough, I miss  the posts from
Ed, even though I did not understand 90% of whatever he was talking about.

So, was this thread about water pumps?    Never mind!