[Healeys] 3000 Mk III cloisonne front badge

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Sep 9 14:21:04 MDT 2016

PDE did two of my original badges (100 & 3000 MK2) for me and their work is
phantastic and just as I wanted for my concours cars. They do not need any
facebook, new media etc. promotion, as they have work for months and years
ahead.
Here in Europe they attend several classic car shows and take your badges
there for reconditioning.
So please do not send them your badges as it takes even longer for us to
have ours done by them.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----