[Healeys] Fwd: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 08:58:33 MDT 2016

So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my colorblind
difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working links. I got a.
Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy comments from our list
and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. I also offered to update
their site ;)
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone calls.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes