[Healeys] Wtf condenser again

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Sep 10 11:37:00 MDT 2016

The only distributor caps that I've had consistently good results with
have been Lucas brand.   Moss has Lucas brand caps, as does BPN:

http://www.bpnorthwest.com/distributor-cap-lucas-bj7-to-bj8.html

I've heard of some shenanigans regarding inferior brands being re-boxed
in Lucas boxes--supposedly available at flea markets--but neither Moss
nor BPN would do that.

Bob