[Healeys] BN1/2 carburettor Service Parts List.

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 13:35:52 MST 2017

Thanks for the offer Josef but I have done the rebuilding ... that's the
easy part but figuring out exactly which float chambers, lids and nuts and
washers to use is proving to be a little more difficult than I had
expected.
Limora call for a "plain washer " their #1435 but I need to cross reference
that to an SU number as I have no recollection of ever seeing a steel
washer under the float chamber lid nut on a BN1/2 ... do you?
Also the number that BMC uses for the correct lid is 7H351. I have dozens
of that type of lid but unfortunately none of the ones with numbers on them
have that number so I really need the original SU number to help identify
exactly the correct ones..