[Healeys] Rubery Owen subcomponent manufacturer

A H List austinhealeyslist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 19:06:59 MDT 2017

I have only heard of RO in association with the Healey because the
name appears on some of the original fasteners, didn't realise they
made wheels and large stamped chassis parts for a variety of
manufacturers including Austin.

My Healey rear axle case has a similar marking to one shown in the
below video, thought that was interesting enough to share as I have
always wondered where the larger subcomponents came from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lTh55L2Mjw
So glad we have disposable ear plugs today

Andy.