[Healeys] follow-up: one fewer A-H

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Sun Feb 11 19:49:06 MST 2018

I was curious so I looked at the location on Google street view. That is
one of the nicest looking crossings around.  It is flat and smooth.
Perhaps the GPS said turn here as there is a side road very close to the
tracks and he did exactly what the NBC report said he did and turned
onto the tracks and got stuck in the ties and gravel.  I could see that
happening in an unfamiliar area at night or a time of poor visibility,
because it almost looks like a crossroad.

Charlie