[Healeys] Valve adjustment

simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 16:10:16 MST 2018

Hi,

Well it’s a tricky one as opinions differ so. The guy who tuned my car on a rolling road and set up the Webers opted for 0.016, warm. Also 15° at idle, 0.028 plug gap. The last one surprised me as I’d been sure it should be quite a lot bigger, the car having a 123 and sports coil. Mind you, it runs OK, so who knows?

The guy’s been tuning forever and did it in concert with his father who goes back even further, so I’ve faith in their advice.

Simon