[Healeys] Adjustable trunnion kits

John Kuzman jjkbj7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 18:32:49 MDT 2018

 Stephen,

Just finished installing one of the upper trunnion offset bushing kits on my BJ7 last night. Took it out today (Finally no rain in Ohio) and I like the results. My very crude method of measuring camber had me at 1 degree positive on the left side and about 3/4 degree on the right side. After a 10 mile run on some side roads and then freeway for 2 miles, I measured maybe 0 to 1/8 degree negative. I like the feel of not being on rails. I run brand new 165/15 tires on Dayton 60 spoke wheels.