[Healeys] 100 nose repair

S. Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Wed Apr 3 09:30:11 MDT 2019

Ah, do I love the List!  A nose section is now on order from A-H Spares (neither Kilmartin nor Dave Hardwick offers a nose repair panel).  And prices/exchange rate have gone down considerably in the last 6 years—$572 US + shipping ($ not yet set).  Many thanks to all who replied!

Sarah Carr
BN1 a bit closer to completion in PA