[Healeys] Cruise Control on a 1965 3000

3000mk3 at bighealey.org 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Sat Apr 27 22:13:54 MDT 2019

Hi,
Some time ago my Audiovox CCS-100 100 vacuum Cruise Contol stopped working, even with it was working it didn't work all that well.
I am changing over to a Rostra Global Cruise Universal Cruise Control (250-1223).
My plan is to keep the control switches and pick-up magnets on the drive shaft.

Any anyone installed a GlobalCruise (250-1223) unit and would you know/remember how the 12 switch settings need to be set to?

thanks in advance,

Tom Mitchell
1965 BJ8 Mark III