[Healeys] Archive list

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Apr 28 13:22:39 MDT 2019

On 4/28/19 1:16 PM, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Sirs,
> I have been trying to access the archive list but keep getting a
> message saying that I do not have permission to use it and that it is
> forbidden, any suggestions?
> Brad Holden
> 67 BJ8

"Archives still need work, though, both the searchable MhArc based one
and the mailman built-in pipermail archive.  I hope to get those back on
the air within the next few days before I leave on a week long
vacation.  I should have basic email and web access on my laptop, but
won't have access to the server if I need to muck with any problems that
may crop up while I am gone."

The above is an excerpt from the "Team.Net server update" message I sent
out early this morning.  You know, the one where I screwed up the