[Healeys] Another top bow question - 2 seater

John Rowe john at jtkarowe.com.au
Wed Dec 11 19:41:05 MST 2019

My BT7 has the adjusting screws which I assume would be the same as the BN7.

I suppose you would describe them as a pan head bolt (round, no flat sides) with a straight slit for a screwdriver across the face.

Sorry, but it too hot to think of a better description. (36degrees C, 92 degrees F)

John Rowe

Qld Australia