[Healeys] Thanks for all the help

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Dec 12 00:35:33 MST 2019

That looks very neat and tidy. Time to get it dirty. However fit some
air filters in a cold box first. Avoid the foam affairs because of
severe fire risk. These cars are for driving. All this concourse stuff
is bullshit. Use them, make them safe to drive in modern traffic and
enjoy them. We have friends that use their A-H cars as a daily driver
and rebuild the car every so often if and when extensive repairs are
needed.

To many concourse trailer queens about that may not even be fit for driving.

Kees Oudesluijs