[Healeys] For Want of a Set Screw

Reinhart Rosner reinhart.rosner at aon.at
Fri Mar 15 03:22:23 MDT 2019

Thank you all for telling me about the place where it should be located and
even one picture I got.

Well, I found the place where it should be but one of the past owners did
not only remove the switch but must have pulled the switch out in a way he
even made a deep crack in the lower part of the dash.

As one of the big parts suppliers wants more than 70 Euros (more than 80
USD) I really have to think over installing a new one.

Reinhart

Reinhart Rosner

55 AH 100 BN 1

Vienna – Austria