[Healeys] Hayden Flex Fan For Sale

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Mon May 6 08:04:14 MDT 2019

Up for sale is an older Hayden Flex Fan, probably from around 1990.  Condition excellent.  It has 6 stainless steel blades with black steel hub.  Adjustable fit.  Diameter 15.5 inches.  Includes SS mounting bolts and half inch aluminum spacer to clear the water pump and/or harmonic balancer, cant remember.  I used it for maybe 2000 miles on my BJ8 years ago and it improved engine cooling.  It is very much like the one pictured and described athttps://realtruck.com/p/perma-cool-hd-flex-fans/See attached pixFirst $50 wins it.  Includes shipping to lower 48.