[Healeys] Simple camber adjustment fix?

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon May 13 13:46:42 MDT 2019

Exactly how I felt for a bit, Gary.  Actually, the second time I felt that way.  Several years prior, while at a car show 300 miles from home on a Saturday afternoon, I discovered that same shock tower cracked down both the front and rear sides and the shock pulling away.  I lucked out and found (only one!) welding shop open at 5:00 pm on Saturday and just 5 miles down the road from where the hotel was.  He tacked it all together enough to get me home and I later had a welder come to my house and finish the job.....it lasted until I got to Gatlinburg.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large