[Healeys] Bump switch hookup

banjojohn banjojohn at cox.net
Thu May 23 09:23:58 MDT 2019

If you still want to hook up a bump switch, hook 1 lead to the connection from the battery and the other to the smaller connection which should have a white with red wire going to it.  Leave all the original cables connected and just tap onto the connection points.John O'Brien'61 Bugeye '65 BJ8Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7.
-------- Original message --------From: skip saunders <tfsbj7 at gmail.com> Date: 5/23/19  10:11 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'Burt Weiner' <bighealey63 at gmail.com>, 'Austin Healey' <healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bump switch hookup There is a button on the back of my original solenoid…. You can use it to turn the engine over from under the bonnet when trying to adjust timing etc.   From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Burt WeinerSent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:59 AMTo: Austin HealeySubject: Re: [Healeys] Bump switch hookup Bump switch is a switch to engage the starter  from outside the vehicle.  I goes somewhere on the starter solenoid but I'm not sure where. Burt  On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:07 AM Burt Weiner <bighealey63 at gmail.com> wrote:All, Where do I hook up a bump switch on a big Healey?TIA Burt