[Healeys] Engine Stand

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE ynotink at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 08:56:52 MDT 2020

Good choice.
________________________________
From: Healeys <healeys-bounces at autox.team.net> on behalf of simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com <simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com>
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 11:44 AM
To: 'Healeys' <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Engine Stand

Thank you all very much for the replies. A lot of good advice and quite a few options.

Making up a plate to enable side mounting is beyond me. I don’t weld and, my garage being thatched, I don’t think it realistic to learn. Can you imagine the conversation with the Insurance people?

Right now, with “unnecessary journeys” being banned I can’t go to a welder or have one come here.

So, it seems that the best option is a big stand that will safely take the engine longways. So…that appears, to me at least, to be a 2,000lb six wheeler. They all look much the same. One of the attractions is that they seem to fold away quite handily.

Simon