[Healeys] 100 Gauges

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Apr 10 02:01:02 MDT 2020

I may have several of the 52mm ones. I have a collection of several
hundred small gauges and clocks, mostly SMITHS, LUCAS and JAEGER UK,
dating as far back as ca. 1905. I do not know the origin of most so if
you send me some pictures of some  originals I can see if I have a
match. Most are white on black, some are black on magnolia/off white.
There may be some black on silver or gold.

I also have some period radio's with FM/AM dating as far back as 1957,
radio's with valves only, valves/transistors, transistors pos/neg earth,
some are less than $50 some are well over $2500. All are in good
condition and fully working unless stated otherwise.

Kees Oudesluijs