[Healeys] Just Saying Hi...

Vic Klassen vicklassen at icloud.com
Sat Apr 11 22:37:02 MDT 2020

Hi There,
Just wanted to say Hi. This is the first time I have emailed the Healey List. I have been following it for some time and find it rather addicting. There is so much experience and technical info that is shared by the list and I thank you for that. At some time I do hope that I can share / contribute to the group also.
Bringing the BJ8 out of its yearly hibernation and looking forward to some top down cruising soon.
These are crazy times out there - Stay safe and healthy….
Vic  - 66 BJ8