[Healeys] Facet Cube 12v Fuel Pump, 1/8 NPT, 2-3.5 psi | Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Feb 16 11:00:51 MST 2020

It may be a good choice to run two identical SU pumps in parallel all
the time, no change over switch. That way the points on both pumps will
remain clean and it is very unlikely that both pumps will fail at the
same time. The alternative is not to forget to change from one pump to
the other regularly to keep the points operational..

Kees Oudesluijs