[Healeys] Carb tuning kit WAS: HS4 Tri-carb tuning

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 16:49:46 MDT 2020

My jet adjustment spanner (wrench) has a hole in the end.  I learned many years ago that threading a piece of string through it is wonderful insurance.

Mine is also steel, and stamped SPEEDWELL.  I’ve had it for about 40 years.  I bought it when my wife had a 1961 997 Austin-Cooper.

I also have an original jet-centring tool.  It has proved invaluable on occasion, and so simple to use.

Mark

Ardmore

NZ