[Healeys] Horn blowing--BJ8

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 13:43:30 MDT 2020

Certainly agree with Bob.
I would think that the stator harness (inside the stator tube which is
inside the steering shaft which is inside the steering column) is damaged.
The stator harness can be changed without actually removing the stator
tube, easier on your car with the adjustable steering wheel,  but it takes
careful work and some degree of patience.