[Healeys] was "interesting BN1 "survivor" now hyphen or no hyphen

Perry healeyguy at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 14:54:03 MDT 2020

Been about 6 years or so since the last go around on the “hyphen” question. Maybe not that long ago as I may have missed it. No definitive answer then and doubt there is one now.
There was a perhaps slightly tongue in cheek answer back in 2014 which I still find a bit humorous…but then I’m an old man looking for a hyphen in all the wrong places. Thanks Johnny Lee for the partial use of your lyrics.

>From the forum:
Re: Austin-Healey to Austin Healey
.
“Like with so many other items, production went on even with temporary outages of inconsequential parts. For example, occasionally the union, Punctuation Fabricators & Parentheses Benders International, would go on strike and BMC reserves would dry up, but they kept sending cars down the line, even without the hyphen.

So far the parts suppliers have neglected to make an acceptable reproduction that will fit without an extraordinary degree of fiddling, and so good used originals remain in demand.”

Thanks for that one Reid
Perry

Sent from Mail for Windows 10