[Healeys] FS series keys - what are the odds?

Perry Small healeyguy at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 06:09:14 MDT 2020

Can’t really answer the “how many “ question. What I have noticed over the years is that as the locks on our LBC’s age and wear that keys seem to be more interchangeable. I have a ring of original and duplicate keys, maybe 35 to 40,  and it is amazing how often I have found a key to open a trunk, door or other lock. To a lock smith my comment may seem ridiculous or not but it always amazes me when the old key ring comes through again.
Perry